Register or login, or you ain't gettin' any pancake mix.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Register or login, or you ain't gettin' any pancake mix.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

God, time

Ramster
    Ramster
    Creator

God, time Empty God, time

Post by Ramster

Yes, I have TIME today.
    Yesterday, Sunday, since we had bad weather, it made no sense opening the store... at the beach. So I just meant into IKEA, and looked at apartments I would like to live in... with my gf, cause I miss her like hell.
    Anyways, today I had to go to banks, buy some clothes, got like 10 new T shirts. I also tried on something that had Red Hot Chilli Peppers... well, it was a tank top, Medium size.... women size. It was tight, I looked like Rob Schneider in that movie where he is a girl.
    Well, I was thinking of making a cake. Last time I made cake was 2 weeks ago, with my gf, I miss her. ANYWAYS

So I made a cake, pictures on my FaceBook, get a fucking account, it takes no time, GHEDY.

Well, if Moonlight would still be reading this website, she would be proud.

My drivers license has still not arrived. It should be spent to my HOME address, and my parents should send it. But no answer to SMS or e-mail. Bitch ass parents.
    My small little red car is getting overhauled. Everything is new. Well, except the inside and the engine itself. But still cant drive any car, my license is missing. When I think of my own car, I think about... my gf, and driving everywhere with her, cause I miss her. ANY FUCKING WAY

How was your... week?
    Share this post on: reddit

Post 26/7/2010, 1:55 pm by Guest

god,I miss you too.I miss you like hell.can t wait for September to come.I think everyone at the train station will be staring at us when I ll arrive Very Happy oh,to hell with them.you ll be in my arms,WHO CARES about spectators?!
    Ramster

Post 26/7/2010, 1:58 pm by Ramster

Friends, meet my other half. Very Happy

Post 26/7/2010, 2:01 pm by Guest

love <3 >Very Happy<
    Ghedy

Post 27/7/2010, 12:51 am by Ghedy

she's busy.. and in UK actually came home yesterday from what i kow but didn't talk Smile she has ppl comin over to her.. anyway.. i'm gonna do facebook when i'm gonna feel like doin it Razz 

Post  by Sponsored content