Register or login, or you ain't gettin' any pancake mix.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Register or login, or you ain't gettin' any pancake mix.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FIRST TIME

shalala
    shalala
    Very Important Pussy

FIRST TIME Empty FIRST TIME

Post by shalala

Well guys, first time for girls is really important, so don't be a jerk and don't try to get a girl who is a virgin only for sex.
    Take care about everything, if you really think you are the one for this girl, cause a girl `ll remember this all her life.
    BEFORE
    take care about:
    *music
    *smells
    *place
    *be sure to be alone with the girl
    *dont use alcohol!
    Really important is that- are you in realationships with this girl or no... if no forget, about sex!
    And also important thing is - be sure that she really wants it and feel the same way like you.
    BED
    okay when you`ll be in bed :
    * be really nice
    * dont do hard and fast moves, cause first time for her `ll be paintful
    * be sure about her feelings...be sure that she is okay
    * and she must to be bottom cause then it`ll be more painless for she
    AFTER
    after this stay together with her and dont leave her cause if you`ll leave her she `ll think that you used her... and then there `ll be no sence how beautiful was her first time she `ll remember it like the worse time ever... and dont tell her nothing about her skills in bed cause it `ll be bad, but for her it`ll be really important is she bad or good cause she `ll want to make you fell good and bla bla bla..
    I guess that`s all... any questions?if yes ask me!!
    thanks for reading Smile
    Share this post on: reddit

Ramster

Post 21/7/2010, 12:18 pm by Ramster

Well, you forgot about protection, it would suck if your first time turns into a nightmare.

And sometimes girls say "Well if you want it, I'm okay...". I say don't do it. For guys it is no big deal, but for girls, you are invading their body, so, it's her body, she decides.
    But great job, add this if you want.
    Ghedy

Post 21/7/2010, 2:30 pm by Ghedy

BLA BLA BLA the same shitty story about girls and what if a guy feels almost the same (without being gay), what if? does somebody care? Neutral no .. great.. yeah boys are jerks and pigs and stuff, n girls are.. nvm if u dun like this reply you can delete it Smile but just consider this as well

Last edited by Ghedy on 22/7/2010, 8:20 am; edited 2 times in total
    Ramster

Post 21/7/2010, 2:47 pm by Ramster

Some guys are jerks and pigs because girls allow it. It is not like they get raped, but some girls cant say NO or STOP.

Some girls think they get love if they give themselves.
    But boys want to date whores, but want to mary nice girls. (Some guys)

Last edited by Ramster on 28/7/2010, 11:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
    shalala

Post 21/7/2010, 3:12 pm by shalala

cuz u r special since u have her Very Happy so in love Very Happy
    well if happening like you said then it`s girls foult ..cuz guys cant know that she thinkin no if she is sayin yes!
    Ghedy

Post 22/7/2010, 2:55 am by Ghedy

it's pretty hard these days to find someone that looks at life and at what it means like you do.. and the same goes to relationships.. people just can't hold their hormones down and because of that you get jerks/pigs and bitches/whores..
    shalala

Post 22/7/2010, 3:42 am by shalala

well if u cant hold your hormones when u know it`s wrong then i think u must wait till u be sure that u can do it ..it`ll be the best for everyone Smile
    this is why moste of girls/boys think that their first time was bad..you just need to be grow up enough for this not onely follow your hormones
    Ghedy

Post 22/7/2010, 8:19 am by Ghedy

that's exactly what i mean Smile, but the sad part is that it doesn't happen just to teenagers
    Ramster

Post 22/7/2010, 11:27 am by Ramster

Ha, you losers had awfull sex! Owned.
    Ghedy

Post 22/7/2010, 4:14 pm by Ghedy

actually i(I'm)didn't.. Neutral not really.. since(not) nobody ever cared(sure)about me.. and (about)yes i wanted to have (her)something  romantic but i gave up and got ok(though.) with the idea Smile
    Ghedy

Post 22/7/2010, 4:15 pm by Ghedy

Ghedy wrote:actually i(I'm)didn't.. Neutral not really.. since(not) nobody ever cared(sure)about me.. and (about)yes i wanted to have (her)something  romantic but i gave up and got ok(though.) with the idea Smile
    (Might be a game) Razz > Smile
    Sonylicious

Post 5/8/2010, 2:13 am by Sonylicious

nice one Smile
    Sonylicious

Post 30/8/2010, 1:41 pm by Sonylicious

This is for stupid girls. You have the pussy, you make teh rules. If you wanna make a bitch outta yourself, your problem. You have the power to decide.
    shalala

Post 30/8/2010, 2:35 pm by shalala

Sonylicious wrote:This is for stupid girls. You have the pussy, you make teh rules. If you wanna make a bitch outta yourself, your problem. You have the power to decide.
    yup you`r right but there are still many of stupid ones
    Sonylicious

Post 30/8/2010, 2:36 pm by Sonylicious

shalala wrote:
    Sonylicious wrote:This is for stupid girls. You have the pussy, you make teh rules. If you wanna make a bitch outta yourself, your problem. You have the power to decide.

that's also true Smile
    Ghedy

Post 31/8/2010, 9:56 am by Ghedy

Sonylicious wrote:
    shalala wrote:

that's also true Smile
    POWNED
    Sonylicious

Post 31/8/2010, 10:23 am by Sonylicious

Ghedy wrote:
    Sonylicious wrote:
    shalala wrote:

that's also true Smile
    POWNED

why do u think so?

Post  by Sponsored content