Register or login, or you ain't gettin' any pancake mix.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Register or login, or you ain't gettin' any pancake mix.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DATING

shalala
    shalala
    Very Important Pussy

DATING Empty DATING

Post by shalala

WHAT TO DO IN FIRST DATE

Okay guys if it is your first date with a girl, you probably know what type of girls she is (shy, barbie doll, funny, active, sporty or what ever).
    So what to do in first date?
    1) The first part is do something fun. But be careful! Choose something what is fun for you both. Like if she is one of those sporty girls take her bowling or something like that.
    2) Then do something more serious. Go eat or drink something. Then you`ll have chance to talk to her and find out about things you really care. And she`ll have the same chance... but I don't tell that you must to be all the time serious. Just remember this is date part where you can know each other better.
    3) If you can take her home, do it. If she lives far away, call a taxi or take the bus.
    4) Time when you have to let her home... this is time you can get a kiss. Be nice, say good bye and then slowly go closer to kiss her. If you`ll see that she dosen't want it, just give hug. It`ll be nice.

if you`ll do all this you`ll have 80% see her in next date
    Share this post on: reddit

Ghedy

Post 9/7/2010, 4:59 am by Ghedy

what did you smoke when u wrote this?

Post 9/7/2010, 9:43 am by Richard

Ghedy wrote:what did you smoke when u wrote this?
    Rofl
    Ghedy

Post 9/7/2010, 11:18 am by Ghedy

as in: you sound like you dun know how to talk english Neutral
    shalala

Post 10/7/2010, 7:18 am by shalala

Ghedy wrote:what did you smoke when u wrote this?
    lol Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
    well i was sleepy Very Happy
    Ghedy wrote:as in: you sound like you dun know how to talk english Neutral
    thats why u r here Razz
    Ghedy

Post 10/7/2010, 8:13 am by Ghedy

just sayin, i didn't mean to piss off anyone Very Happy
    Ramster

Post 13/7/2010, 5:49 am by Ramster

Well, it's also about attraction. If there is a spark, the first kiss can just come randomly, at anytime in the date when you get close to her.
    And I think you can see if she wants to be kissed. If she is serious and kind of trying to hurry, don't bother trying. If she wants a kiss, she will smile like hell.
    Those are just my ideas Razz
    Good job Very Happy
    Ghedy

Post 13/7/2010, 9:42 am by Ghedy

guys (cuz u're reading this) dun like her too much if she's not into ya she's not into ya.. and dun expect a lot of stuff on the first date.. remember there are a lot of girls on this planet.. [...]
    Sonylicious

Post 30/8/2010, 1:42 pm by Sonylicious

the spark thing it's bullshit.
    Sonylicious

Post 30/8/2010, 1:58 pm by Sonylicious

That's too formal what you're saying here...
    Let's take me for example... annnndddd uhm... i need some help... a guy..
    oh, Ghedy. *lol*
    Let's say we have a first date.
    First of all he doesn't have to do something, or say something funny, or pretend to be someone else, because that's not gonna work. He has to be himself. I mean the point is getting to know the person standing next to you a little bit better than the clothes he/she wears.
    Of course if you wanna make a good impression you have to take care of some things, which you should always do, not only that one time.
    I guess you've heard of showering and stuff.
    Be aware of the energy you spread. It's contagious. If you're bored, she'll get bored. But if you're happy she'll smile too.
    And it's not only the guys that have to impress a girl, it also works the other way around.
    You don't have to make it so formal about the place you're eating, cause you're probably gonna 'hit the city' together. You can grab a snack on your way to your meeting place. Maybe buy something together and go for a walk or whatever.
    Nothing to say on 3) if she wants you to walk her home.
    also agree with Ramster on 4.

In the end, if there's chemistry, if you guys have things to talk about and neither of you gets bored... you'll know you're doing it right.
    HELL YEAH.
    Sonylicious

Post 30/8/2010, 2:01 pm by Sonylicious

PS. I miss dating
    like...innocent, cute datings..
    Ghedy

Post 30/8/2010, 2:01 pm by Ghedy

I didn't do any of those things Smile) >Smile
    Sonylicious

Post 31/8/2010, 10:24 am by Sonylicious

Ghedy wrote:I didn't do any of those things Smile) >Smile

yeah stfu