Register or login, or you ain't gettin' any pancake mix.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Register or login, or you ain't gettin' any pancake mix.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The internet is not for dating

Ramster
    Ramster
    Creator

The internet is not for dating Empty The internet is not for dating

Post by Ramster

Yesterday, as I was playing online video games, I started playing with this "girl" [ I am playing on a roleplay server, so we are like actors and stuff ]. In the act of the roleplay we started dating and stuff. "She" whispered to my ear "I love you <3" but I told here that In Character you can't use emoticons like <3. Then "she" said: Oh, the whisper command is in character? [In character: the thing that your character does. Out Of Character: the person sitting behind the PC]
    So that was weird. And, especially since I was sure at first "she" was a he.
    Luckily, since I noticed "she" talked and acted like a real girl [and she did not know some game basics], I started asking more about "her". Where is "she" from, how old is "she"... By this point, it was either a gay dude, or a video gaming girl. Statistically, the homosexuals are more then video gaming chicks.
    But, turns out shes a she. Like, a girl. And shes not even some 11 year old brat, shes 19 and in college. And I had fun talking to her, so I asked her e-mail. Just like I ask anyone's e-mail. You see, I don't mind talking to people over the internet. But when they say "Love you" in the e-mail, shit gets crazy.
    My advice to anyone is do not start having long distance flings over the internet. Or do that "cyber" thing. But how do I keep talking to this girl, when she is apparently some lonely heart over the internet?
    It's something with me and northern girl...
    Share this post on: reddit

Ghedy

Post 21/3/2010, 1:53 am by Ghedy

This shit is crazy dude.. and you're right.. People if you don't want your heart to get ripped out, don't fall in love with someone from the internet.. (although i like it Razz.. wonder why?)
    shalala

Post 15/6/2010, 10:07 am by shalala

better dont fall in love at all Very Happy
    Ramster

Post 15/6/2010, 10:13 am by Ramster

shalala wrote:better dont fall in love at all Very Happy
    Agree
    Who's your daddy?
    shalala

Post 15/6/2010, 10:15 am by shalala

you are my daddy Very Happy
    Ghedy

Post 17/6/2010, 11:17 pm by Ghedy

Maybe i should leave you guys alone.. :*running towards the bathroom to puke*
    shalala

Post 18/6/2010, 5:28 pm by shalala

Ghedy wrote:Maybe i should leave you guys alone.. :*running towards the bathroom to puke*
    LOL
    Ramster

Post 19/6/2010, 1:00 am by Ramster

Look who is talking...
    Ramster

Post 20/6/2010, 12:40 am by Ramster

We should have some big cyber fest in here! Who's in?
    I am joking

Last edited by Ramster on 20/6/2010, 11:11 am; edited 1 time in total
    shalala

Post 20/6/2010, 9:40 am by shalala

Ramster wrote:We should have some big cyber fest in here! Who's in?
    I am joking

you Very Happy

Post  by Sponsored content