Register or login, or you ain't gettin' any pancake mix.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Register or login, or you ain't gettin' any pancake mix.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Write

Sonylicious
    Sonylicious
    Very Important Pussy

Write Empty Write

Post by Sonylicious

They say “write”. Whatever you want. Whatever you need to say. Nobody’s gonna give a shit.
    I now realize, as I rip out the pages, what a diary is all about. It doesn’t matter if X is gonna hang out with you tomorrow, I doesn’t matter if your parents are getting divorced, if you had a fight with your best friend…
    As I write down everything that happened, it’s already in the past. And the good thing about teenage stuff is that you grow up without noticing.
    You grow up, you start to see things from a new perspective, you make new friends, you do crappy things, you make mistakes, you try to fix them, you try to satisfy every single person around you, then you see it’s not working and you just say “fuck it all”.
    Are you writing at all?
    And then you look back with 4 years and you wanna laugh at things you used to worry about. Those are nothing compared to what you’re dealing with now.
    This is what a diary is about. Not even this fucking notebook cares about your stupid butterflies for a guy who doesn’t even know you exist.. that’s not teenage period. That’s teenage stupidity. You stop being a kid and start to grow up when you change lollipops for cigarettes, sweets for drugs, kisses for sex and innocence for irony. Oh how I love being a teenager! So full of drama, so full of bullshit.
    A diary is about saying whatever the hell you feel at that very moment. Doesn’t matter if it makes no sense at all. They say “write whatever you want. Just write. You’ll feel better. God dammit if that’s not right.
    Also, as you grow up you’ll learn to trust nobody and the only person you can always rely on is you. Do whatever you want cause in the end the only yhing you regret is the one you didn’t have the guts to do.
    Don’t fuck up other people’s life, do whatever you want with yours.
    Choose to give or not to give a fuck.

Yes I wrote this in my old diary after I rip out every single page. On those pages were written the beginning of my book.
    I used to have a diary when I was about 13-15 and I used to write all kind of pointless shit. Until my mom found it and caught me with some lies. Cigarettes and so on. I keep wondering how could I have been so stupid. I stopped writing then. Started again later.. but I'm never gonna keep a diary again. I realised it's stupid. It was just funny to see what I was thinking back then. Remembering details, but I'm not doing it again. I tried but failed. I write every now and then whatever I feel, even if it doesn't make any sense, even if it sounds desperate.
    I started writing 2 books... and stopped by the page 70.
    I don't know why.

Do you write sometimes?
    Share this post on: reddit

Post 31/8/2010, 5:33 pm by Guest

yeah,but I rarely have inspirations.
    sometimes it just hits me,and I have to write it,like today.
    shalala

Post 1/9/2010, 8:16 am by shalala

well i have 2 full diarys Very Happy i started write since i was 12..i didnt write every day onely when i feel like i need do it..now i have greatest bf and 2 great best friends so if i cant pass somethin i`m telling it my bf and if i cant do it i telling it my best friends and share my feeligs so i dont need diary anymore..we are not teenageres anymore who wanna onely dramas..now we know that there is something more important about screwing someones life and being cool, it`s trusting and real friendship Smile
    but the things what i wrote in my diarys, yea some of them is funny for me now, but some of them ...i still cant show anyone even my best friends
    Ramster

Post 1/9/2010, 11:14 am by Ramster

teen ager is person in his TEEN years. that is from 13 to nineTEEN. Just saying. Teenager and adolescent, not the same thing Dina. And even older people have diaries.
    I had a diary for a week, till I realized my bro was searching for it, and reading it.
    shalala

Post 2/9/2010, 7:22 am by shalala

i`m just saying why i dont write now..you not need to teach me i know diffarence between those things..and i didnt say that we arnt teenagers i said that we are not teenagers who think onely about dramas and bla bla bla...most of teenagers change friends like socks ..and i know that even older people have diaries i just said that i realized i dont need one for my self enymore Razz
    Ghedy

Post 2/9/2010, 1:21 pm by Ghedy

i write poetry and i have a private blog that only i can see and write on.. The best thing is that no one can understand my poetry (not even the people that i talk about) and no one can read my blog Very Happy
    Ramster

Post 2/9/2010, 2:46 pm by Ramster

yes, someone is reading your blog.
    the owner of the website can. And "admin" like users.
    ALSO, why not just make it with a pseudoname, and then you can post.
    If not, you could just send yourself e mails or fuck knows, but your "blog" is a diary only you can read, making it useless. Get pen and paper.
    Ghedy

Post 3/9/2010, 1:01 am by Ghedy

Ramster wrote:yes, someone is reading your blog.
    the owner of the website can. And "admin" like users.
    ALSO, why not just make it with a pseudoname, and then you can post.
    If not, you could just send yourself e mails or fuck knows, but your "blog" is a diary only you can read, making it useless. Get pen and paper.
    my blog is closed for the public and i'm the owner so i can chose who can read my blog (of corse the web owner still can read it, but they dun care:P)

Post  by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 17/5/2024, 12:23 am