Register or login, or you ain't gettin' any pancake mix.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Register or login, or you ain't gettin' any pancake mix.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey Lo

Ramster
    Ramster
    Creator

Hey Lo Empty Hey Lo

Post by Ramster

I am running out of battery. And those 7 euros I put on my card? International calls cost.
    Well, I had one helluva day.
    Car didnt't start, fuel ran out, went 150 km for a set of keys.
    Argh, I will just let you hanging and continue this when I get homo.
    Or home.

Car. Old car, re built. Error. Filth and water in the gas tank. The result of that is: if you go uphill, the fuel pump CHOKES on the filth and the car stops, as if it would be out of fuel. It did that several times today. And yesterday. I just thought I ran out of fuel, as putting fuel in the car fixed it. Well, I have to keep the fuel tank full until I have the time to clean the tank. Sometime this week. But it oh so sucks pushing a car in the middle of the road, jumping in it and starting it. This is not Bedrock.
    Plus, my phone battery died suddenly, my laptop battery died suddenly. And everything just fucking died.
    I just came back from work. I was so angry my feet were shaking on the gas pedal, and I could not even pee straight.
    I stood in the car in the middle of nowhere, trying to start it yelling "Your moms a whore" (traditional Hungarian swearing) and now I stuffed my face with all the cheese I could find.
    I wasted about 75 minutes in total trying to start the bluidy car.
    Oh wait. I forgot. I had to do some stuff before I went to work. As I got to work at 11, I realized the keys to the "store" are in Budapest. So I drove 70 km, thru Budapest traffic, in one hour. Then I went back, and at 1 PM, after driving with 120 KM/H, which is about the limit for this car before you total it, I opened and packed in the scorching 35 degrees Celsius heat.

Last edited by Ramster on 23/8/2010, 3:59 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Because I was so angry I could not spell :P)
    Share this post on: reddit

No Comment.

Current date/time is 17/5/2024, 12:24 am