Register or login, or you ain't gettin' any pancake mix.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Register or login, or you ain't gettin' any pancake mix.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The world - going to waste

Ramster
    Ramster
    Creator

The world - going to waste Empty The world - going to waste

Post by Ramster

Well, Veronica?
    She said she never had a BF under 18. She is still a virgin but she does stuff. Well, let us just say she is not far away.
    I tried to tell her she is a stupid girl and that every old guy just wants to FUCK HER. Well, she is so stupid that she tells me what she did. Jesus...
    Her G boyfriend sais he would "destroy her life" is she cheats. She cheats. They have been together for a week. He said the L word. So... he wants to fuck.
    She also told me she had a crush on me 2 years ago.
    And now to the next step... having a crush on me.
    I also sell bathing suits. And I have to be nice. Maybe put a fake smile, give a compliment.
    Bad idea.
    There was this redhead with a piercing and a tramp stamp (tattoo on her lower back). She tried 3 suits, and the last one was not half bad, so I said "you look great". Well, she smiled and bought it. She looked about 30 and had a one year old lil girl.
    Then she asked me my name... my age... where I live... if she could help me with packing the bathing suits. And smiled. And walked around. And was checking me out.
    Well, one thing let to another and we did it in the changing booth. She wished. I was actually awkward. I know how it feels when a creep hits on a girl. Jesus, it gave me the creeps.
    Well, she talked to Veronica and it turned out she had the baby at age 17, making her 18, making her pregnant at age 16. She smokes, has piercs, tattoos and she looks 30. Well, just like Dora, my new "cousin". She looks 30, she is not even 17.
    Smoking, drinking and just an unhealthy lifestyle.
    By the way, the baby's dad was there aswell. With his wife and other 3 year old kid.
    So one dude, 2 women, 2 kids. Come on!
    It just... it is just... WRONG WRONG WRONG.
    Now, I will go crawl into a corner and cry...
    Share this post on: reddit

Post 22/8/2010, 4:57 pm by Guest

I think I would have punched her.hard.VERY hard.in re-play.over and OVEr again.

Post 22/8/2010, 4:57 pm by Guest

what?
    I m just sayin..

Post  by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 16/5/2024, 10:28 pm