Register or login, or you ain't gettin' any pancake mix.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Register or login, or you ain't gettin' any pancake mix.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello

Ramster
    Ramster
    Creator

Hello Empty Hello

Post by Ramster

I was thinking to get double citizenship. Like, Hungarian aswell. That way I could work here with no problem. I must admit I suck at spelling, I write
    Hungarian like a French dude writes English, but I can manage.

Anyways, I am using a car, I do not know who will be the owner. But it is cool. Small and old. You really need to hit the gas to start going upwards, but it gets to 100 KM / H in like 4 seconds? Small petrol, 800cc, 36 HP, 640 KG Suzuki Maruti. One year older then me, March '91.
    But it has new brakes, shock springs etc. Still has some visual defects, but things that can be easily be mended and will look smashing. Pics on FaceBook, video on Youtube, soon to come Very Happy

And the back seat can be folded, makes a big trunk, big enough to have sex in.
    "I'm just saying, ha ha, penis" - RWJ
    Share this post on: reddit

shalala

Post 22/8/2010, 10:42 am by shalala

lol u have too much love in jour brain you even wanna sex like those both in "Titanic" Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
    Ghedy

Post 22/8/2010, 11:32 am by Ghedy

shalala wrote:lol u have too much love in jour brain you even wanna sex like those both in "Titanic" Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
    Smile)=))=))=))=))=))=))=))=))=))=)) gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood one Smile)
    Ramster

Post 22/8/2010, 12:53 pm by Ramster

In Titanic, the dude dies at the end. Neutral

Post  by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 16/5/2024, 9:40 pm