Register or login, or you ain't gettin' any pancake mix.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Register or login, or you ain't gettin' any pancake mix.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OLDER WOMEN

Ramster
    Ramster
    Creator

OLDER WOMEN Empty OLDER WOMEN

Post by Ramster

Today, I am witting instead of the doctor, because she can't possibly know these things. These are things my uncle told me, a wise man when it
    comes to sex.

YOUNG SEX

When you are young, sex is mostly the same thing. Not that interesting, and it should stay that way.
    17 year olds trying group sex, anal or other things should not be done. As
    you get older, you get bored of the usual things, so you keep putting in extra things.
    So at first, it will be regular for most, maybe romantic.
    Then you start with sexy clothes and toys like cuffs, and so on. Maybe even more kinky stuff, but not that often.
    If you try these as a teen, what will you do when you reach 40 and you need some spice in the bedroom?
    Just keep it simple and good.

AS WOMEN GET OLDER

As women get older, they get more open to try new things, new places. They are easier to get in bed as long as you give them attention. They wont
    say "Oh, don't touch me there, don't say that, eww, I won't do that".
    Well, it truly depends on how sleazy your teen girlfriend might be, but mostly this is the average.
    My uncle had a 38 year old girlfriend when he was 18. Yes, this will never work long term. So, if you don't want just sex, don't bother.
    Of course, older people can teach you more, about everything. And as women get older, they can satisfy more needs. They see when you are tired and care for you, they get you food if you are hungry, and so on.
    When you are a teen, after sex, you might just get dragged to the cinema and not rest, and if you are like caring boyfriends, you will be tired, as you do all the work.

This is what my uncle said, not my experience.
    I got the perfect one for me, not like anything said above. But I was thinking that it might help you in your life.

BOTTOM LINE

So,
    basically, older women are good for sex, might be exotic, your friends
    will loo at you and say "He is so awesome". But, like a strange person
    from a teen counciling center said: Boys get easy girls for girlfriends, but marry the nice ones.

Signed, Ramster, the Nurse.

PS: Shalala, the sex whiz is now taking QUESTIONS. She will answer them.
    Put your questions here and she will write the answer in the next topic.
    Share this post on: reddit

shalala

Post 22/8/2010, 10:26 am by shalala

heeeeey i`m baaaack Very Happy
    so no questions?
    Ghedy

Post 22/8/2010, 11:35 am by Ghedy

i got one.. Why the FUCK is sex so important in a relationship?Neutral
    shalala

Post 22/8/2010, 12:42 pm by shalala

dear Ghedy
    sex is not so inportant in relasionships
    but it`s important becouse u`ll want it if u dont now..n u`ll wanna be good at it...n u`ll wanna have girl who is good as well...
    u can tell all secrets other but it`ll be like u talkin with friend...thatswhy u kiss your gf not your friend..i think it`s some strange thing how people give all of self other people..
    anyway SEX IS IMPORTANT BECOUSE U WANT IT LIKE KISSING ..U JUST WANNA DO IT N CAN U TELL WHY? I THINK NO...EVERYONE WANNA DO SOMEONE Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
    Ghedy

Post 22/8/2010, 1:23 pm by Ghedy

People give too much attention to sex than to other things in a relationship (in my point of view)
    Ramster

Post 22/8/2010, 1:30 pm by Ramster

You are talking bout sex.
    See, you people don't get it really.
    And this section is not to debate what is sex and why it is. It is here because if you are going to do it, let it not be horrible.
    If you are just looking for sex in a relationship, so be it.
    Well, I don't see it as important. But it is "the next level" in a relationship. You just have to be ready. And now I am going back to crying in a corner.
    shalala

Post 22/8/2010, 3:51 pm by shalala

Ramster wrote: I am going back to crying in a corner.
    emo
    Ghedy

Post 11/10/2010, 11:14 am by Ghedy

Older women should go find guys with dicks their size on and not even think about doing experiments on teens. If you want to argue with me just keep this in mind, teens are in the process of developing their bodies as well as their way of thinking and they can easily change from one opinion to another so they CAN fall in love with persons that they souldn't
    shalala

Post 24/10/2010, 4:55 am by shalala

yes you are right Ghedy , you never cant know what will happen next

Post  by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 8/5/2024, 3:08 pm