Register or login, or you ain't gettin' any pancake mix.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Register or login, or you ain't gettin' any pancake mix.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

START

shalala
    shalala
    Very Important Pussy

START Empty START

Post by shalala

I think you all allready know about this Blog. If I produce a mistake, then please can you correct me? So here we go.

HOW TO ACT WHEN YOU SEE BEAUTIFUL GIRL
    First of all dont be shy and go talk with her, but don't say stupid things such as "hey I like your boobs". Just go to her and try to be your self and say "Hey. My name is (Etc.)..what's yours?" or something like that. A really important tip is that you shouldn't be nervous because girls do not like it.
    HOW TO TALK WITH A GIRL
    Well this is simple. Just be yourself. However, if you want go out with her some day, then say something cute or sweet but dont talk like that all the time because it`ll be annoying. Say Serious and funny things, then she`ll think that you have an interesting personality. DON'T TALK ABOUT YOURSELF ALL THE TIME, and dont talk about video games. She does not care about it.
    Try saying something funny and something serious. She will see you have great personality. Also, try saying sweet things and compliments, but never exagerate.
    WHAT TO WEAR
    It`s simple. Wear something clean and get some perfume. Girls like perfume. Wear casual simple clothes if you have no fashion sense, don't try hard.
    Share this post on: reddit

Post 7/7/2010, 6:47 am by Richard

*clap*
    wow nice i will try it tomorrow when i will go on vacation.....ithink -_-
    Sal

Post 7/7/2010, 10:10 am by Sal

Lots of girls like modern warfare 2, why can't I Tell them about it?

Post 7/7/2010, 1:32 pm by Richard

then they are ugly to play it muhahahahaha
    Ramster

Post 7/7/2010, 2:21 pm by Ramster

Keep up the good work. ^^
    shalala

Post 7/7/2010, 3:23 pm by shalala

guys, yuo can talk with girls about guy stuff if she is doin it. but if u`ll do it all the time it`ll be annoying
    example i like some video games, i love cars, sports, but it`s not my life... so if some guy talkin with me only about this stuff i must to say "shut the fuck up!!" and if girls are sayin this it`s not good signal cuz most of girls are very patient
    Ramster

Post 7/7/2010, 3:28 pm by Ramster

shalala wrote:guys, yuo can talk with girls about guy stuff if she is doin it. but if u`ll do it all the time it`ll be annoying
    example i like some video games, i love cars, sports, but it`s not my life... so if some guy talkin with me only about this stuff i must to say "shut the fuck up!!" and if girls are sayin this it`s not good signal cuz most of girls are very patient

Yeah, a lot of guys think they want girls that drink beer, watch sports and stuff... but, it's like being gay. A girl should be a girl Razz
    shalala

Post 7/7/2010, 3:58 pm by shalala

Ramster wrote:
    Yeah, a lot of guys think they want girls that drink beer, watch sports and stuff... but, it's like being gay. A girl should be a girl Razz

yea n we are girls Very Happy ...n so what if we like lot of guys staf ... we r still girls n better dont forget it Smile
    SexBombIsmail

Post 17/7/2010, 9:11 am by SexBombIsmail

ok
    Sal

Post 17/7/2010, 2:07 pm by Sal

Ismail no point of you reading this lol, you keep dreaming.

Post 22/8/2010, 3:54 pm by Guest

i am virgin ^.^ Thanks you Shalala i learned much from your Sex Dieries
    shalala

Post 22/8/2010, 3:58 pm by shalala

yeeeey ^.^

Post  by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 8/5/2024, 8:01 am