Register or login, or you ain't gettin' any pancake mix.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Register or login, or you ain't gettin' any pancake mix.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

STUPID IDIOTS

shalala
    shalala
    Very Important Pussy

STUPID IDIOTS Empty STUPID IDIOTS

Post by shalala

SEX MACHINE
    well yesterday I talked to my friend,
    conversation was about one type of guys

me : why are you so sad?
    she : i`ll dump my bf
    me : why?
    she : becouse i`m tired of him
    me : why?
    she : cuase we dont have anything else but sex
    me : oh

so we talked and talked and we decided that we are not really romantic girls but we are still girls... we want flowers, we wanna feel man behind us, we wanna talk,go to parties together,go to cinema and we are waiting compliments and sweet words .
    it`s really not cool if guy doesn't say "i miss you" but "i want you" ...and it`s not cool if guy is saying "when we`ll have sex again" not "when can i meet you..i really miss you"..
    what i wanna say
    we girls ar not sex machines if we like the same things like boys i mean cars, sport or somethin like that it doesnt mean anything we are still girls!
    yes of course this type of guys are having sex more then others cause most of girls first think with hormones and then start to use brains. but after dating girls are starting hate this type of guys and what can be worst than mad girl?
    so if you wanna stay lonely and hated be this type Smile

Share this post on: reddit

Ramster

Post 9/9/2010, 11:55 am by Ramster

Well, even I stumbled upon many sex crazed morons treating girls like whores. And the sad thing is, many girls go for it.
    The thing is, these pricks give guys a bad name. But girls help.You can try to stop it by not putting out, that is, saying NO. If he leaves, good. If he stays for YOu, better.

Current date/time is 8/5/2024, 1:16 pm